MicroSilver BG ™
AIC’s MicroSilver BGTM is manufactured by Bio-Gate AG in Germany to meet the needs of the skincare, personal care, wound care, and medical device markets. MicroSilver BGTM is a natural pure elemental silver powder (INCI Name: Silver) that serves as a broad spectrum antimicrobial additive. The powder consists of highly porous and micro-sized particles of medical grade silver that are manufactured in a purely physical production process with no other ingredients or chemicals. MicroSilver BGTM is NPA (Natural Products Association)/ECOCERT/COSMOS certified and has an FDA Master File.
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial action.
- Highly porous particle structure that adheres to the surface of the skin and allows the elemental silver to continuously generate silver ions for long-lasting action.
- Lasting antimicrobial action that affects primarily unwanted germs on top of the skin without harming the resident skin flora (“good bacteria”).
- Natural product preservation.
- Numerous efficacy and safety studies (In-vitro clinical studies).
MicroSilver Specification Sheet: Silver MicroSilver BG MSRBGP