Are you ready to join our winning team?
American International Chemical, Inc. (AIC) is a privately held sales and marketing company serving the food, pharmaceutical, nutrition, and biotech markets since 1972. For an individual looking for an opportunity to join a company experiencing tremendous growth we offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package including Medical/Dental/Life insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401(k) with a generous company match. AIC is conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9.
Current Positions Open
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (NY/NJ)
The AIC Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will create, maintain and expand sales of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Excipients throughout the North American Market. The successful candidate will work from his / her home office.
Key responsibilities include:
- The Representative will develop and implement sales strategies with pharmaceutical manufacturers including key multi-national accounts and conduct presentations.
- The Representative will continually educate self on the latest information related to AIC products, and the evolving pharmaceutical market.
- Increase AIC sales of API’s and Excipients.
- Promote and expand AIC’s presence in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Five to ten years’ experience in marketing, promoting and selling Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and excipients.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, business, marketing or liberal arts preferred
- Experience in dealing with multinational companies and management at all levels.
- Must be able to travel within assigned geography.
- Ability to work independently.
- Valid driver’s license required (must meet insurability requirements).
- Excellent oral, written, telephone and presentation skill.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key clients and staff.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience in calling on product development, marketing, R&D and purchasing.
- Strong regulatory and technical knowledge of the OTC, ANDA, and NDA process.
- Prefer candidate based in East Coast (NY/NJ).
- Some overnight travel required.
Competitive benefits, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, Profit Sharing, room for advancement in this growing organization, and a 401(k) with a generous company match. We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service position is also a great foundation for advancement within the company. AIC consistently promote from within and encourages internal job mobility. You’ll be working with a visible and accessible management team, be exposed to different functional areas and have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Provide excellent service, take initiative and work to resolve customer issues in a professional and positive manner
- Enter complex customer orders into the computer
- Coordinate shipments with warehouses
- Document customer contact outcomes in online systems
- Work closely with other departments such as purchasing, logistics, accounting and sales
- Minimum high school diploma with a minimum of two year’s relevant experience or Bachelor’s Degree
- Available to work a 7.5-hour day shift Monday through Friday
- Intermediate computer literacy required such as PC proficiency in a Windows based environment utilizing Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook)
- Capacity to quickly and effectively learn new system, tools, and processes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and professional demeanor
- Superior level of professionalism and customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good follow through
- Attention to detail
- Must have exceptional organizational and administrative skills
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com